Scared 10 years off my life.

He would have had to bury his dog if it was in MY yard endangering MY kids or even my dog. :)

And if he had gotten in my face about it, they may have had to bury him. It sounds like you were restrained somewhat in your reaction to him. I am glad that you and your family are ok, but this calls into question the safety of yourself and the neighbors. Start talking it up with others and asking how they would have reacted if they heard their kid let out a blood curdling scream with the backdrop of fighting dogs? I am willing to bet you can find a group of people and have the dog and owner taken care of through legal channels. If he wants to be a real douche about you calling to have his dog taken, call the local news and publicize what a douche he is and how traumatized your daughter is having witnessed a brutal attack on your dog.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry everyone for my very disjointed original post. I just read it a couple of minutes ago and noticed the spelling errors and lack of grammar, I guess that shows how jittery I still was at the time.

He would have had to bury his dog if it was in MY yard endangering MY kids or even my dog. :)

im w u, and imma dog lover

I understand that sentiment, but if I'm to be honest it's not his dog that I would like bury at the moment. It isn't the dogs fault that he got the owner he did, but that doesn't change the fact that I think the best thing that could happen is to have the dog euthanised. He has bitten people before.

It sounds like you were restrained somewhat in your reaction to him.

My tongue was razor sharp, but restrained fits, considering the circumstances.

blood curdling scream

That's exactly what she did. Scared the living daylights out of me, I have never heard her scream like that.

no bad dogs, just bad owners. He should have secured him properly. cant say you did the wrong thing. But Maybe, since he was your neighbor, and you prob are going to have to live next to him for a LONG time, you could have had a stern talking with him to secure the dog properly with the threat of having the dog put down. just my thoughts. Say a dog get ran over yesterday, so I am a lil wrecked over it. gave my dog a lot of love and attention yesterday. he prob thinks I went nuts.

you did the right thing

but I don't believe you ran out in your bra. got any pics to prove it? :)

Are you calling me a liar? :spit Swear to God I did! I wasn't thinking of anything more than getting to my daughter at the time. I was no more exposed than I am in a bikin! but there is something about satin and lace that feels more exposing than lycra. I have nothing to prove so no pics :nope:)

Archived