Scared 10 years off my life.

My neighbour is such a ...... I have just fininshed arguing with the man over his dog and I still think I made the right decision. Here's what happened.

I took today off to spend some time with my kids. This morning I got one of the biggest frights of my life. I was upstairs changing clothes when my daughter started screaming at the same time I hear dogs fighting. I tore down stairs and outside thinking that my daughter was being attacked. I found my daughter huddled by the fence with our dog as the neighbours dog attacked ours. I got my daughter out of the way and with the help of another neighbour separated the dogs. So, my neighbour and I both agreed that we should call for the dog to be impounded as he is rather vicious and has escaped from his yard. The kids are on holidays and we don't want to risk that he will get to one of our kids.

We luckily came out of it with nothing more than a few nasty scratches and some mild embarassment on my part, when my son comes up and says 'here mum I brought you a shirt'. I'd run outside in my jeans and a bra blink.png:) I can laugh now but I think I'll turn red everytime I see my neighbour for a while.

The other neighbour, who owns the dog has just finished abusing me for having his dog taken away. He ackowledges that his dog is vicious but swears (literally) that I should not have had the dog impounded. Well I don't care what he calls me, I stand by my decision and I have a new opinion of him as well!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived