Scared 10 years off my life.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a next door neighbor with a few bulldogs that his p.o.s. daughter dumped on them.

They are an older couple that already had 2 retrievers.

One of the bull dogs nipped at my youngest, unprovoked. I have expressed that those bull dogs need to go! PERIOD!! The dumbass daughter needs to take them home with her and not dump them off on her elderly parents.

At one time there were 4 bulldogs, now down to 2.

If one so much as growls at my child again, there will be no more bulldogs to worry about.

I have 2 labs, I am a dog person, but I phucking cannot stand a pitbull or a chow, I would just as soon cook one up for dinner before I would reach out to pet one...

Pitbulls were never bred to be pets, they were bred specifically to be aggressive and Chows are just phucking mean....

BTW your neighbor needs his asskicked!!! :spit

Shouldn't your husband be going next door to stomp a mudhole in his rearend?
BTW your neighbor needs his asskicked!!! :confuse

My husband is a brawler and I am sure he would have considered a 'physical discussion' with the neighbour if he was here, the jury is still out on what he might do when he gets home. He is away for another two days with his teammates at football camp. Which is really just a code name for pub crawl because the most exercise they do are those minor arm curls that it takes to lift a beer to their mouths. :confuse

BTW the neighbour is a little suit and tie man that hides behind his dog.

Shouldn't your husband be going next door to stomp a mudhole in his rearend?
BTW your neighbor needs his asskicked!!! :confuse

My husband is a brawler and I am sure he would have considered a 'physical discussion' with the neighbour if he was here, the jury is still out on what he might do when he gets home. He is away for another two days with his teammates at football camp. Which is really just a code name for pub crawl because the most exercise they do are those minor arm curls that it takes to lift a beer to their mouths. :confuse

BTW the neighbour is a little suit and tie man that hides behind his dog.

Ill send you one of my pistols and you can just handle it now. in the words of scotty evil "BANG - Done". I know you guys dont have guns over there.

Archived