Porsche Panamera does it need felt?

Guest kneman

it needs felt but i didnt put any one..the panels coome off easy and it makes it easier to get the tint below the rubber......cool car but a sucky one to tint cause the felts dont come out they are part of the whole weather strip and i wasnt going into it that far...so they will scratch the one i did wasa a allwheel drive turbo 4door...130000.00 car....it was a year old 2010 (used)

Guest sound&security
it needs felt but i didnt put any one..the panels coome off easy and it makes it easier to get the tint below the rubber......cool car but a sucky one to tint cause the felts dont come out they are part of the whole weather strip and i wasnt going into it that far...so they will scratch the one i did wasa a allwheel drive turbo 4door...130000.00 car....it was a year old 2010 (used)

how do you take the panels off??? any tips so i dont have to go digging around for the hardware...

Doing my 3rd one right now. Got the panels off but you can't remover the rubbers (they are atatched). I don't think it would even work to put felt on.

I'm going to advise the customer to use Plexus plastic polish often. I don't think there's anything else we can do for it.

Archived