Malcolm E Boo 6
TNTLady 5
Tint_Pros 5
mikeMN 3
VIP tint + glass 1
the tint pimp 1
Tint Artist 1

I need to VENT!!!!!!!

I have this POS Volvo S70 that the solonios went out on the starter, so I picked one up at the parts house and replaced it. After some issues getting the new starter to work, I got the car to start...then I noticed the battery light was on. SO, now I have to replace the phuckin alternator (most likely)! NEVER BUY ONE OF THESE MONEY PITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought it 2.5 years ago for $4300 cash, and have poured another $4K in it. Burns oil through a valve, which will eventually cake up my O2's and cats ($$$). The heater core was leaking so we bypassed it, so the car has no heater. The heater core replacement will costs upwards of $1000 due to the dash needing to be completely removed and the A/C system needs to be evacuated becuase the evaporator is in front of the core.

All I want to do is get my shotgun out and "have a little fun". I hate this car, and Id get rid of it but having a third car allows me to write off the other two as business vehicles.

I literally just want to cry.

Guest c5golfguy
I need to VENT!!!!!!!

I have this POS Volvo S70 that the solonios went out on the starter, so I picked one up at the parts house and replaced it. After some issues getting the new starter to work, I got the car to start...then I noticed the battery light was on. SO, now I have to replace the phuckin alternator (most likely)! NEVER BUY ONE OF THESE MONEY PITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought it 2.5 years ago for $4300 cash, and have poured another $4K in it. Burns oil through a valve, which will eventually cake up my O2's and cats ($$$). The heater core was leaking so we bypassed it, so the car has no heater. The heater core replacement will costs upwards of $1000 due to the dash needing to be completely removed and the A/C system needs to be evacuated becuase the evaporator is in front of the core.

All I want to do is get my shotgun out and "have a little fun". I hate this car, and Id get rid of it but having a third car allows me to write off the other two as business vehicles.

I literally just want to cry.

crappy thing when it comes to alternators and the like.. it's so much cheaper to pay the dealer for the parts b/c if you buy the autozone/pep boys crap, you'll be back every week till you decide to stop spending the time on labor of installing/removing it. Been there, done that on beater. My civic right now is the same way. Just swapped in a JDM motor in it after rebuilding the damn trans. :woowoo

You got a couple pull-a-part yards around there don't ya??

Archived