Last one to post #37

oh wow and I was gonna check in this mornin. congrats 123. happy birthday Chris. TintJunkie I would highly recommend finding a Civic. my old 97 has 230k and is still being driven by my mother in law. they are great little cars and with so many parts are cheap.when I was looking to replace my audi that was my second choice after Audi but could not find a good enough deal. the nice thing is I would regularly get 38+ mpg out of it

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh wow and I was gonna check in this mornin. congrats 123. happy birthday Chris. TintJunkie I would highly recommend finding a Civic. my old 97 has 230k and is still being driven by my mother in law. they are great little cars and with so many parts are cheap.when I was looking to replace my audi that was my second choice after Audi but could not find a good enough deal. the nice thing is I would regularly get 38+ mpg out of it

Im looking. Ive found a few Accords that look nice. One only has 112k on it. 94 for $2300.

Guest c5golfguy
I like to stay 96 or newer where the tailpipe does not have to be stuck every year.

Or, go to 85 or older, they are exempt from emissions testing, and they do not have near the computer stuff on them either.

:beer

That's exactly how I look at my rides. OBDII or way old. I prefer way old right now and looking for an old Carb'd jeep or truck. When crap hits the fan, the carb'd car will always run. :coffee

Archived