Bye Bye Tools  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you have dropped a tool inside the door frame?

• Yes
    • Never

I might lose a cut down blue max occasionally.

If they are something like that where it will not rattle then it is goodbye to it. I have extras and am not going to be digging for a $1.00 tool.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats scary is when we lose razor blade holders ? They disappear . I assume in cars but haven't had anyone one back freaking out

Got one of those buried in my knee (all the way). Was in a seam of a back seat. I just stopped to

help a friend finish at another shop! Jumped in the back on my knees to set the back glass, and POP, The blade

lodged on the side of my kneecap, taking a little piece of kneecap off too. :lol2

It was standing up in a seam.

This was YEARS ago!

Guest Diamond Tints
hard card and a bunch of 10mm sockets at snap-on prices!

you should really invest in an extending magnet, I'm sure snap-on will sort you out

you know about Snap-On ya tight ass jock :twocents

Guest drew675
Whats scary is when we lose razor blade holders ? They disappear . I assume in cars but haven't had anyone one back freaking out

Got one of those buried in my knee (all the way). Was in a seam of a back seat. I just stopped to

help a friend finish at another shop! Jumped in the back on my knees to set the back glass, and POP, The blade

lodged on the side of my kneecap, taking a little piece of kneecap off too. :nope

It was standing up in a seam.

This was YEARS ago!

:spit uggghhhh brutal and I thought my reaching into my pouch and getting a razor under the nail was bad...

I pull the bottom seals on 80% of the cars I do and I drop a hard card down in the door probably once a month. I usually pull the panel on easier cars and get it but if it's kind of hard I don't bother. It's only a dollar.

Easiest way to get in there on most cars after you pull the panel is to remove the speaker and stick your arm in that space instead of removing the plastic and stuff.

Guest shadowline

Dropped a spoon in a shogun door card, as it was my otherhalfs I left it there and it never rattled. Would have liked to seen someones face in years to come if the door card comes off with a spoon at the bottom of the door, like WTF????? :thumb

Archived