Start up Invertory?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer

this is stuff you should know and since you played along with me when I cant sleep I'll give ya my :beer on your original question ...

70, 15 and 5 , one 40" roll each ....

this is stuff you should know and since you played along with me when I cant sleep I'll give ya my :beer on your original question ...

70, 15 and 5 , one 40" roll each ....

LOL Thanks

Thinking of True Black, what do you think? I just hope its user friendly for a new person like myself lol

I'm a fan. I've ordered a couple rolls from Express Window Films and have been extremely happy with the tint and the company. I work with Llumar at work, and True Black feels similar in ways; it lives up to its name also...very nice black color. I have no doubt you'll be satisfied with it.

I'm hoping to try some of their other films soon and see how they compare.

Do you mean the HP True black, or the classic films?

HP True Black. :beer

Yeah, I wonder when that is going to be available. I was going to go with Global, since thats the film Stan uses to teach his students, but Global cost more, and where I live, people dont want to pay. Also having all these $100 shops dont help :/

HP True Black. :trustme

people dont want to pay. Also having all these $100 shops dont help :/

Get out of that mentality, trust me, you don't want other shops dictating your prices, do what works for you. I would say take that $400 you are saving from the 20" rolls and put it toward a nice ceramic film or some Carbon XP, something you can up sell easily as non-interference and superb performance. I will be it you make the price on a cheapo TB job higher, and a higher priced job slightly lower so they are closer together, you will sell more high end jobs. Say you were planning to do a $100 sedan, get some CXP and say that would be your $300 job. Instead make TB $160 and CXP $240, you will sell more $240 tint jobs. 4/5 people won't want the worst or the best, if you can sell them on almost the best for a lower price, then they will generally opt for it.

now your learning grasshopper ! :trustme

Hey Slayer, you and I both spent too much time watching that show, but not sure if the yungins get that reference....... Man I feel old :shock

Archived