Pic of the Week #173 Submissions

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this. TD, how about different themes in terms of what pics are posted. This one could be shop pic of the week (or maybe a couple three weeks). Maybe an auto only week/deco/fg/house/commercial/ppf/vinyl/wraps/tint graphic/etc.

Sometimes I see people post wth out a chance of winning with a car next to a 10 story building that was done.

Guest Darknesswithin
I second Tint Junkies idea of themes. Maybe first poster is the one who decides the theme. This weeks theme could be called "My shop" or in house pics...

yep ... agreed :dunno thats a great idea

That is a grat idea, but what about thw weeks that are slow like this where there are only two submissions at this point?? Since the theme would be shops, the PPF pic would not be eligible and Slayer wins by default?? :spit I just think that would work out better with more participation is all, but good idea.

That is a grat idea, but what about thw weeks that are slow like this where there are only two submissions at this point?? Since the theme would be shops, the PPF pic would not be eligible and Slayer wins by default?? :spit I just think that would work out better with more participation is all, but good idea.

Obviously Ric would announce at the beginning of the week what the theme would be. That way somebody wouldnt submit a pic that didnt qualify.

I still agree with what the idea was that the first person to post actually pics the topic for the week. The idea is a good one and I am not argueing tht part, I was only saying to work well we would need more participation is all

Archived