Report Illegal Shops

Guest mahuebel

Guest Darknesswithin
Ever see Goodfellas, you see what happens to snitches?

I don't believe in telling. If your busy like you say you are don't sweat what the other guy does as long as what you are doing is working for you

snitches are bitches that get stitches.

run your shop and you will win in the end. dont worry about the illegal activities down the road.

:bingo ,,, I'll have to agree with this..... still I cannot go into details "yet" but I will very soon!

I love me some balzykat

yeah, he's great... I think he sits around thinking of things to say instead of tinting all day .. :nope j/k balzy . always enjoy hearin what you have to say :nope

Price point is not the problem. We are killing them on price point. They have countered my price by selling illegal. Also BTW most cities around us have fines around 175 for illegal tint, and most won't let it be dismissed like they did in the past. Also won't pass the annual vehicle inspection. I normally wouldn't give two sh!ts about what they do, but when I have customers coming because of the bs they are telling people about us and their employees that are quitting and coming to me for a job are filling us in on the bs, it gives me reason to squash them out. I never talk bad about competition, I had been sending at least 3-4 customers a week because we are too busy to accommodate.Nailing them against the wall with the illegal deal is the best way to do it I think...

I would Advertise that you only Do Legal Tinting.as that will show your customers your Honesty and ethics you have in the way you do business.

And I would do this on the front windows or on the front of your shop.and List all of the consequences that are involved in an illegally installed Film.like some you have already listed in your above statement.

And also list the benefits they will still receive from window film within the Legal limits of the Law.

And If you give a life time Warranty on your Auto film installs.you can use that to, if you read most of the manufacturers warranty they "DO NOT" cover illegally installed film.

I would Advertise that you only Do Legal Tinting.as that will show your customers your Honesty and ethics you have in the way you do business.

And I would do this on the front windows or on the front of your shop.and List all of the consequences that are involved in an illegally installed Film.like some you have already listed in your above statement.

And also list the benefits they will still receive from window film within the Legal limits of the Law.

And If you give a life time Warranty on your Auto film installs.you can use that to, if you read most of the manufacturers warranty they "DO NOT" cover illegally installed film.

:spit

I would say don't worry about the other guys and worry about yourself. People usually will dislike companies bashing each other. Just step up your game and keep doing what you do best. Educate your customers about the warranty, overall sell yourself and not your film. Just what I would do.

Archived