Last Post Ho #43

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c5golfguy
I don't talk about the child Your paying to raise.....that ain't Yours...... :lol2

That crap ain't no joke. I was pursued for 3 freaking years by the state of GA b/c someone claimed me to be the father of a her child. I didn't know who the kid was much less the momma. The state wanted a lump sum payment of 79k of back child support, and 900 a month for child support. 1 freaking kid. Hired an attorney at 400 an hour and 3 years later, finally got the dna test done and the case dismissed. I was threatened for years of DL loss, jail time, asset garnishment, and etc. It sucked big time.

Guest c5golfguy
That's unreal!

It was crazy as bat chit. Ah well.. it's done now. I would love to sue to gain some of my rights back like the state having my dna and accessed credit without approval and etc, but honestly, what am I going to get out of it but more attorney fees and waste of time. The girl ain't got a pot to piss in. Thank God I had a great supportive wife is all I'm saying.

I don't talk about the child Your paying to raise.....that ain't Yours...... :lol2

That crap ain't no joke. I was pursued for 3 freaking years by the state of GA b/c someone claimed me to be the father of a her child. I didn't know who the kid was much less the momma. The state wanted a lump sum payment of 79k of back child support, and 900 a month for child support. 1 freaking kid. Hired an attorney at 400 an hour and 3 years later, finally got the dna test done and the case dismissed. I was threatened for years of DL loss, jail time, asset garnishment, and etc. It sucked big time.

That sux! :lol2

story of your life even back to your parents huh :lol2 :lol2

Why You wanna talk about My Momma? :D

I don't talk about the child Your paying to raise.....that ain't Yours...... :hmmm

just to let you know the one that you are refering to is the good kid and no problem to raise. She is a beautiful young lady who is better adjusted than you :D, helps out at the house, cleans her room without being told, straight "A"s, National Honor Society taking AP courses in high school, and not a social outcast. I am proud of that one who will be getting scholarships so I do not have to pay her way into college. Oh and we get money to take care of her. I am glad she is there to be a positive influence on the youngest.

Archived