Light for cutting back windows. Sunroofs etc!?

LB55

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i bought one of these from the mac tools truck. comes in handy at time

the sabre

How well does it fit up in the rear deck? I've been thinking about getting something similar.

its actually about 4 feet long. i hang it from door to door. havent used it for a real dark film on a back glass but i done 3 visors on work vans in 5% worked pretty well for me. the handles on the ends twist so you can adjust the light to your desire.

I have had use of a light like that sabre, but it just didn't fill the back glass with light as well as I would like.

One of the best lights I have used was the craftsman twin bulb, 26 watt, light. It made a nice amount of light and was big enough to cast it around.

I just just a 13 watt fluorescent drop light and move it a couple times....

Someone needs to make that flexible LED rope light....would be awesome.

Guest toeknee22

Hey guys, ive used a smaller version of the typical 500 watt work light that has a triagle base it stands on or an optional spring loaded clamp and the light is adjustable its only 150 watt, biggest issue i seen was the shadow it cast on the window so your cut line site may be a little off. Napa has a under hood light that is a cordless rechargable led light stick similar to sabre. it has a spring loaded rod with hooks on the end plus you can inclip the light from the rod, it is very light weight and easy to handle one handed. just a thought. i will try to find either a part # or name. thanks for looking.

Archived