Light for cutting back windows. Sunroofs etc!?

LB55

Guest jemstar89

I use the Dewalt DC527 light-http://www.dewalt.com/tools/cordless-lighting-flashlights-dc527.aspx. It works well, but I constantly have to get in and out of the back window to reposition it as I cut the tint. I just ordered the Dewalt DC020 light, and I think this is going to work quite well. I will let you know. I am going to try the white glass cleaner (sprayway brand). I like Stan. He is a seasoned vet.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jemstar89

Honestly, what I have found to be the best is the Dewalt DC020 light (http://www.amazon.com/DeWalt-DC020-Cordless-Corded-Worklight/dp/B001G1GRXQ). This light puts out A LOT of light. You can't look at it directly because it is so bright. I put it on the rear deck and it floods the back window with light...enough so I don't have to keep getting in and out of the car. What's nice about this light is that it is cordless too. I used the DC527 light from Dewalt for a long time, but getting in and out of the car was a pain. Hope this helps.

I'll repost what I said earlier because seriously , it's gotta be the easiest / cheapest way to solve ANY bg light issues. I don't care, what the window, or what the shade, or how dark the interior carpet is, this has never failed me in all these yrs : a $12 - $15 flood light from any walmart that's 500 watts, and any old box or milk carton to raise it up off the back seat. Plug it in and you will never have to move it around . :tantrum

I should add, not trying to convert anyone that is happy with thier present lighting method, but it your not happy with it or a newbie looking for a cheap, proven lighting, there ya go :tantrum

Archived