Which BlueMax Squeegee?

Guest filmslayer
I was using square blue max then went to beveled clear max. Could not push much water out even when using more force. When back to square blue max.

Before using the blue max, I started out using a 5" turbo for backglass intall.... :smoker

i still do for first pass ...

I was using square blue max then went to beveled clear max. Could not push much water out even when using more force. When back to square blue max.

Before using the blue max, I started out using a 5" turbo for backglass intall.... :spit

i still do for first pass ...

Me too. Just to anchor it in place.

Used orange crush, and it was cool for bit the i replaced the orange squeegee with the blue max... can't see my self changing back... so I'm using crush handle... ez to reach bottom of the back windows, and u are able to apply more pressure so it seems, but with the blue max on it.... clears is too week and i think the orange left slightly residue if little or no water on the glass as you use it.....

I use an angled blue max squeegee in a fusion handle. I have had an orange crush in my box for a few months now. I switched them out yesterday and did an 08 Civic with the orange crush. When I was done, I switched back to the blue max. The Go Doctors are nice tools, Just haven't picked one up for myself yet. I have sold a few of them though recently.

Archived