Wincos!!

Why is this film so thin!!! The adhesive can't take any heat. Also this film is expensive. In my yrs of tinting this has been the most fragile film. What's your guys experience with this product.

Lol! I know. I can shrink the film with the torch. But it makes the film look grainy from the inside looking out.

I used the heat gun and worked well. The texture of it feels like toliet gasket sheets. I felt awkward using the heat gun :wave-finger

The adhesive is very sensative to the heat gun after intalling. You wont get away with any major mistakes after installing with this film. Yes, thin it is, which makes it difficult to install. Just takes a seasoned installer is all.

As for the film being expensive, it is, but this is where you charge more to keep (at least) the same margins. You cant be a shop that sells tint jobs for peanuts and expect the customer to pay triple or quadruple for Wincos. I am usually double in price from a lifetime dyed film (we dont use metalized auto films at all).

Even if u look at the film the wrong way it creases lol jk.

I got the hang of this film now

Youre right. Its not real easy to do. Fortunately the adhesive is brutally aggressive, so the chances of the film coming loose while running a squegee over it is slim.

Archived