20% charcoal 09 Silverado

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin

soooo :wave-finger ummmm like ,, don't this belong in the tinted car section

oh ,, and I'm pretty sure, Not fully but just going out on a limb here.. thats an Illegal installation right?

Could be, Could not be. When we owned the local accessory store and tinted all of the new at the time police cruisers for the county and city(approx 22 cars, trucks, wagons combined); We discussed this with the officers themselves in what they look for, why, when, where, etc... The conclusion they agreed upon by them was that the state of Indiana law on film is not very clear. All that they asked for was that an officer could see in one side and out the other side and be able identify whether or not there was an object on the other side with all the windows in the up position.

Now does that justify possibly breaking a law or not. Not sure, Just my personal experience with the situation. If someone has more direct or current Indiana specific laws, I would love to read them. Its been 5 years since I have owned the accessory store so things could have changed.

Here is another side shot. I think for the most part it is an excellent match to the rears

Photo-0083.jpg

Could be, Could not be. When we owned the local accessory store and tinted all of the new at the time police cruisers for the county and city(approx 22 cars, trucks, wagons combined); We discussed this with the officers themselves in what they look for, why, when, where, etc... The conclusion they agreed upon by them was that the state of Indiana law on film is not very clear. All that they asked for was that an officer could see in one side and out the other side and be able identify whether or not there was an object on the other side with all the windows in the up position.

Now does that justify possibly breaking a law or not. Not sure, Just my personal experience with the situation. If someone has more direct or current Indiana specific laws, I would love to read them. Its been 5 years since I have owned the accessory store so things could have changed.

Here is another side shot. I think for the most part it is an excellent match to the rears

Is your name Jeff?

The conclusion they agreed upon

Are they the ones who make the law? :thumb

And I did not say that justifies it either.

It is not, why do you ask?

Just curious. I know a Jeff in Indi that fits your M.O.

Not me, I am right in the middle of Terre Haute and Indianapolis.

Archived