20% charcoal 09 Silverado

Guest scottydosnntkno

heres one version of the law: http://home.pcisys.net/~bpc/auto_law/tint/tint_in.html

so, regardless of what one particular local officer tells you, the law is the law. it is a STATE law, so the state police will still enforce the law as written. From what I can tell, thats either 25 or 30%(in that regard it is vague). Either way, 20% is illegal, as metered it will show about 14/16%.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin

yep, 20% it way to dark

but thats got to be the best "reasoning argument" educate.gif

I've heard in a long time

it is unfortunate that the law don't follow the rules no more than installers but what the hay right, if they it's ok then it must be ok a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif

I love this website, but this whole argument is BS and needs to die. This guy just wanted to show off his work, and this thread is officially hijacked. For all you know, that truck could never see a United States roadway and be for "show". Probably not, but who cares.

So, nice looking work man. Looks like a good match.

The conclusion they agreed upon

Are they the ones who make the law? :boogie

And I did not say that justifies it either.

It is not, why do you ask?

Just curious. I know a Jeff in Indi that fits your M.O.

Not me, I am right in the middle of Terre Haute and Indianapolis.

There's nothing between indy and terre haute, you must be board?

Guest Darknesswithin
I love this website, but this whole argument is BS and needs to die. This guy just wanted to show off his work, and this thread is officially hijacked. For all you know, that truck could never see a United States roadway and be for "show". Probably not, but who cares.

So, nice looking work man. Looks like a good match.

alot of us on here are very much professional installers and don't do illegal installations!

it is nice to see work that anyone has done on a vehicle but if your going to publicly post illegal installations on here be prepared to hear it from all sides.

besides no one has really gave him any grief ,, this is a discussion board and it looks like we are discussing his choice of darkness of film installed. if he didn't want to talk about it or hear about it then he shouldn't have posted it :boogie

and Yes I will say it looks good, but it still don't change the fact that it's illegal

:thumb

Archived