20% charcoal 09 Silverado

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alot of us on here are very much professional installers and don't do illegal installations!

it is nice to see work that anyone has done on a vehicle but if your going to publicly post illegal installations on here be prepared to hear it from all sides.

besides no one has really gave him any grief ,, this is a discussion board and it looks like we are discussing his choice of darkness of film installed. if he didn't want to talk about it or hear about it then he shouldn't have posted it :thumb

and Yes I will say it looks good, but it still don't change the fact that it's illegal

:beer

I guess being a professional means losing business because you wont put 50% or 35% on some front windows. If a customer wants an entire car done, they're going to get it done; if I refuse to do them, then the guy down the street gets the money. Maybe its just me, but I considered a professional to be somebody who uses the best quality film available to them and installing it "as close to perfect" as possible.

Guest filmslayer
I guess being a professional means losing business because you wont put 50% or 35% on some front windows. If a customer wants an entire car done, they're going to get it done; if I refuse to do them, then the guy down the street gets the money. Maybe its just me, but I considered a professional to be somebody who uses the best quality film available to them and installing it "as close to perfect" as possible.

at 19 how long can you have been tinting ??? and this is an open forum ! just saying ....

at 19 how long can you have been tinting ??? and this is an open forum ! just saying ....

Oh, I'm not a professional. But I work at a shop that is full of professionals that tint front windows. I just don't think its fair to talk down to people that do illegal installations.

And I know this is an open forum, but I keep seeing people getting knocks for illegal tint.....sometimes even when its as light as 35 or 50%. Just couldn't hold my breath any longer I guess.

Guest Darknesswithin

:drool

you have alot to learn my young tint friend, how long you been tinting again?

what you choose to do for your customer's is entirely up to you, are you arguing about whats legal or illegal? or was it being a professional installer? :blink:

Archived