Rear Quarters

Guest maddtinter
If you have them come back in a few weeks you might have luck pushing them down, but you might not. Just a part of after market film is what most of us have come to accept.
I have been known in my area for taking the time to work the tint into the dots.It does take longer than just slappin the tint on the car.If I were to have my customers return for a "touch up" some of them would be driving back to my shop more than 60 miels one way.One customer who has had me doing his cars for 15 years now lives in Vegas(11 hour drive one way) called yesterday and said"need tint from you,onething I will not be driving there this time I will be flying you here at my expense".This is a free trip for me all because the years of pressing down the dots,finishing the job on day one.The good thing is his new ride 2011 Audi R8 Spyder has no dots. :nope

This is a free trip for me all because the years of pressing down the dots

Finally, after 11 years of pressing down the dots you get a free ticket to Vegas. I wonder how many tickets you could have bought tinting other cars instead of pressing down the dots :beer:facepalm:spit

Well, i'm sure if you ever go to Maddtinter's place, you will understand why he has such a good loyal base of customers. Quality, quality quality work :lol2

Guest maddtinter

Finally, after 11 years of pressing down the dots you get a free ticket to Vegas. I wonder how many tickets you could have bought tinting other cars instead of pressing down the dots :beer:lol:lol2

Were did 11 years come from?Can I mention that last week I tinted a 2010 ZR1 Vette that the customer thought he needed to remind to press in the dots and install vinyl.Another customer that passed by other shops on his way to mine for perfection not half ass work.

Finally, after 11 years of pressing down the dots you get a free ticket to Vegas. I wonder how many tickets you could have bought tinting other cars instead of pressing down the dots :lock:thumb:lol

Were did 11 years come from?Can I mention that last week I tinted a 2010 ZR1 Vette that the customer thought he needed to remind to press in the dots and install vinyl.Another customer that passed by other shops on his way to mine for perfection not half ass work.

ZR1??? I would tell the owner, ill tint it for free. That's if you let me take it to the track, or at least around the block Haha :lol2

Archived