new 2011 M3 coupe

jttint1

That's a great install my man. I'm doing one of these right now and everything has been a breeze but that back window. I had a great shrink and from what I could tell a great install, but I keep getting these fingers/bananas on the defroster lines around the edges of the window. Anyone else have any problems with this.

I've tried everything with this back glass 2 mil 1.5 mil 1 mil and the same thing every time peanuts in the defroster lines. I even tried using probond along the lines. If you could give me a run down on your steps for this, or if you had a similar issue and could shed some light on this it'd be much appreciated.

That's a great install my man. I'm doing one of these right now and everything has been a breeze but that back window. I had a great shrink and from what I could tell a great install, but I keep getting these fingers/bananas on the defroster lines around the edges of the window. Anyone else have any problems with this.

Guessing it's the fiom, I've owned a number of these cars and tinted quite a few for the dealer but never seen issues like that with them.

I've tried everything with this back glass 2 mil 1.5 mil 1 mil and the same thing every time peanuts in the defroster lines. I even tried using probond along the lines. If you could give me a run down on your steps for this, or if you had a similar issue and could shed some light on this it'd be much appreciated.

i shrink back glass first(powder) tint rst of car,then install rear.no problems.i've learned that you cant heat and install right away.if you do get 'peanuts',let it sit for 20 min then slice on defrost line.dnt slice while wet,air will travel

Archived