Gluing Dots Question

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tommmy80
GLUE SUCKS!!!!! best method is to scuff with sandpaper,and use a product called IPS weld-on.IT'S a water like adhesive.Turns out perfect everytime,with no mess.product #IPS2354..1-800-474-3688...you guys owe me dearly,for telling my secret!!

I founded on this website www.eplastics.com/Plastic/ABS-Glue/WELD-ON-PLASTIC-ADHESIVE-GLUE-IPS2354-PT IPS WELD-ON but it`s in US and I`m based in the UK.

Does anyone knows where I can get this stuff in the UK. Making an international shipment cost over $100 before glue is added to the order. Please tell me if anyone knows.

I know GLUE SUCKS - I`ll try wet sand paper - never used it before. But I really need that #IPS2354

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Guest tintjackal
GLUE SUCKS!!!!! best method is to scuff with sandpaper,and use a product called IPS weld-on.IT'S a water like adhesive.Turns out perfect everytime,with no mess.product #IPS2354..1-800-474-3688...you guys owe me dearly,for telling my secret!!

Pics of finished product :rollin

How you install this product? Same steps as using glue?

Archived