Craigslist posts . Success or failure ?

You WILL get calls from your craigslist ads, however, be prepared for some of the questions that you will get...for example,

"How much for 5 pa-cent tints on a '94 gran markees?"

"How come you guys are $10 more than the other guys?"

"Ya'll do silver tints right?", "How come its more for the silver tints?"

"Really!, that price doesn't include the windshield?"

"Do ya'll charge to take old tints off?", "Can't you just put the 5% over top the purple tints that I already have?"

And many more hilarious questions that you never would ever expect to hear.

:gasp These are the calls I get NOW. And I dont post on CL.

U got dems PRO-FESS-I-NUH tint papers ?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You WILL get calls from your craigslist ads, however, be prepared for some of the questions that you will get...for example,

"Do ya'll charge to take old tints off?", "Can't you just put the 5% over top the purple tints that I already have?"

\

Could not said it any better. :thumb:lol2:boogie Same here,,,, i think CL is for people who are looking for free stuff... I think out of 10 calls i may be sell one. everyone else expects it for free.

\

Could not said it any better. :dumbass:lol2 :soapbox Same here,,,, i think CL is for people who are looking for free stuff... I think out of 10 calls i may be sell one. everyone else expects it for free.

We have got 3 call/emails in the last 7 days from CL!

Tim

Guest scottydosnntkno

Maybe my market is different, since CL is HUGE in detroit. I mean you post up something popular, and its gone within an hour. Sold both my ipods and flipped two ipads within an hour two days ago. Furniture is the same way, and any electronic item.

I advertise heavily in the services sections, as well as the general for sale(auto parts, electronics, etc, yes, I'm one of those guys). I have a straightforward ad that lists all the pricing and what we offer, so 90% of the people who call me are wanting to set up appointments. You still get the tire kickers, but those never go away.

I'd say at least 40% of my business is from CL, for FG and auto. Get a lot of signwork and move a TON of HID kits there as well.

I threw this up for LOLs

Lomas Glass and Tint is happy to bring you some of the highest quality automotive window films on the market. Our Llumar films carry manufacturer's warranty that goes where you go. Our customer base is repeat and referral work, and a number of dealers trust us with their customers cars. Our best performing (highest heat rejection), best looking (beautiful neutral black appearance) films start at a very affordable $3xx + tax for most sedans. We offer something for most customers who want a good quality film and a good quality install. Lomas Glass and Tint also stocks Air Blue 80, the perfect film for people who don't want a tinted look, but want that tinted hear rejection and UV protection. Check out our Google maps page or www.lomasglass.com Give us a call today 505-266-5755!

Every ad on there local is $69-99, we'll see, haha

Guest TintWhips

:whattodo These are the calls I get NOW. And I dont post on CL.

U got dems PRO-FESS-I-NUH tint papers ?

:beer Too Damn Funny, But true!

Archived