Not one to air my personal business...but

Lived alone for several years after a break up with my oldest sons mom... I submersed myself into creating my business and also bought a game console....

Took me a few years to realize, she did me a huge favor. I know I would have never found the happiness I have presently with her...

It will get better as time goes by, maybe get a roomate, to help keep you company.. :twocents

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cutting Edge, first off thanks for all the post of the great work you do, and always being quick with a knowledgeable and humble answer for all of us fellow tinters. I like you hate to air my personal life on here. I find this forum to be fun , and really feel I know a lot of the people on here through the personalities they have created for themselves. I too went through a divorce not to long ago, and I totally understand what your feeling. 17 years is a long time, so there must be some hope in that . Regardless of where things go for you, I hope you have your health, and I hope you can take care of yourself. Afkter surviving cancer, I am sure you have a better appreciation of life, and what is important. If you feel you are in a fog , all these hard feelings will pass . And I hope regardless you and your wife can have a good relationship together for the sake of your kids. So, if your not working, go out and enjoy yourself, and do something you always wanted to do, and enjoy your freedom for now. Life is so short, so we should enjoy every moment. Stay positive my friend and good luck.

Archived