stan foster dvd`s

dmx

Hi all,

Im new on this forum and been tinting about 1 year now

Im looking for the dvd`s of stan foster to see other techniques

Im living in holland so i was wondering of someone can arrange these dvd`s for me

thnx

Stan is a member here. I'm sure he'll be along shortly to help you out.

You'll need 10 post on the forum before being able to use the Personal Message system, so post an email contact as well if you'd like.

Ok thnx!

murp2011@hotmail.com

If you haven't checked your spam folder my reply might have been directed there. I will have the office send it again today. Shipping was around 50 US.........keep a eye out for the email again

Make a few more post and we can communicate with the PM messaging here on TD. Sorry for the mix up :dunno

You'll need 10 post on the forum before being able to use the Personal Message system, so post an email contact as well if you'd like.

Ok thnx!

murp2011@hotmail.com

If you haven't checked your spam folder my reply might have been directed there. I will have the office send it again today. Shipping was around 50 US.........keep a eye out for the email again

Make a few more post and we can communicate with the PM messaging here on TD. Sorry for the mix up :dunno

Stan,

Ive checked my spam folder but couldnt find anything from you

thnx

Ok thnx!

murp2011@hotmail.com

Stan,

I shall post some more comments so we can Pm messaging

thnx

Ok thnx!

murp2011@hotmail.com

Make a few more post and we can communicate with the PM messaging here on TD. Sorry for the mix up :lol

Stan,

thnx

I just spoke with Alexia and she thought she had been in contact you but will have her send the email again. :spit

Ok thnx!

murp2011@hotmail.com

Make a few more post and we can communicate with the PM messaging here on TD. Sorry for the mix up :beer

Stan,

thnx

I just spoke with Alexia and she thought she had been in contact you but will have her send the email again. :lol

Thats correct

For the shipping adress so i gave her that adress but ive got no respond neither the dvds :spit

Archived