stan foster dvd`s

dmx

Stan is a member here. I'm sure he'll be along shortly to help you out.

You'll need 10 post on the forum before being able to use the Personal Message system, so post an email contact as well if you'd like.

Ok thnx!

murp2011@hotmail.com

If you haven't checked your spam folder my reply might have been directed there. I will have the office send it again today. Shipping was around 50 US.........keep a eye out for the email again

Make a few more post and we can communicate with the PM messaging here on TD. Sorry for the mix up :beer

Stan,

Ive checked my spam folder but couldnt find anything from you

I shall post some more comments so we can Pm messaging

thnx

I just spoke with Alexia and she thought she had been in contact you but will have her send the email again. :lol

Thats correct

For the shipping adress so i gave her that adress but ive got no respond neither the dvds :spit

Ahhhh good! she has been in touch :beer My email is flatrockstan@yahoo.com.......... you can contact me there. With the complete address and name she can invoice you. Am dropping you a email now :beer

cheers

Stan

Stan is a member here. I'm sure he'll be along shortly to help you out.

You'll need 10 post on the forum before being able to use the Personal Message system, so post an email contact as well if you'd like.

Ok thnx!

murp2011@hotmail.com

If you haven't checked your spam folder my reply might have been directed there. I will have the office send it again today. Shipping was around 50 US.........keep a eye out for the email again

Make a few more post and we can communicate with the PM messaging here on TD. Sorry for the mix up :beer

Stan,

Ive checked my spam folder but couldnt find anything from you

I shall post some more comments so we can Pm messaging

thnx

I just spoke with Alexia and she thought she had been in contact you but will have her send the email again. :thumb

Thats correct

For the shipping adress so i gave her that adress but ive got no respond neither the dvds :thumb

Ahhhh good! she has been in touch :beer My email is flatrockstan@yahoo.com.......... you can contact me there. With the complete address and name she can invoice you. Am dropping you a email now :thumb

cheers

Stan

Ok

thnx again

If you think Slick emails are strange, be glad he doesn't have your phone number to pull a Brett Favre :lol2

oh....i wasn't going to send him any emails....i just thought we could all use his email address to sign up to some "interesting" sites. :spit

Archived