Xpel Training Courses

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest texasPPF

Hey Dustin,

They will certify after your training??? When I went, they told me they wouldn't certify until I paid for and came back for an advanced class. After as bad as the beginners class was, why would I go back to their "Advanced Class"?? Hope your class went well!!!??

Andy

You can save yourself a lot of money by just watching a couple of videos off youtube. I have been doing PPF for over 6 years, never took a course. It is very simple to do. :money

competing with other installers in my city that are "certified" is also one of my reasons to go for training, just doing a customer survey as of now people say they will more trusted with a "certified" installer.

Thanks.

Dustin

Andy,

My class is the end of April, so i will let you know.

i found out it is actually a 3M certified class using venture shield, not the Xpel like i thought, this is my fault as i misread the website.

i will keep you posted.

Guest texasPPF

Good - you'll be better off!!!

Andy,

My class is the end of April, so i will let you know.

i found out it is actually a 3M certified class using venture shield, not the Xpel like i thought, this is my fault as i misread the website.

i will keep you posted.

Archived