Xpel Training Courses

If it makes you feel any better, we don't allow just anbyone to set up an XPEL training center. Nuno has taken first place in our installation competition more than once. He's one of the best (just not as good as me). :eyebrows

Where all are they held, anywhere near NM?

i think San Antonio, TX and Calgary, AB are the only places i could find.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on a side note, can someone have exclusivity on Xpel products within a certain city?

Thanks.

Dustin

Nobody will give you exclusivity. I think instead of just setting up another DAP member, they should be told to work together. If you've got only one or two dealerships that actually sell it, you've got your hands full.

on a side note, can someone have exclusivity on Xpel products within a certain city?

Thanks.

Dustin

Nobody will give you exclusivity. I think instead of just setting up another DAP member, they should be told to work together. If you've got only one or two dealerships that actually sell it, you've got your hands full.

I am not looking for exclusivity on Xpel products, there is a rumor another installer in town that sells it and he has exclusivity on it, I just want to know if I am allowed to stock and sell Xpel stuff.

If it makes you feel any better, we don't allow just anbyone to set up an XPEL training center. Nuno has taken first place in our installation competition more than once. He's one of the best (just not as good as me). :whattodo

Where all are they held, anywhere near NM?

i think San Antonio, TX and Calgary, AB are the only places i could find.

Correct.

Thanks.

Dustin

I am not looking for exclusivity on Xpel products, there is a rumor another installer in town that sells it and he has exclusivity on it, I just want to know if I am allowed to stock and sell Xpel stuff.

If you are questioning opportunities in the Canadian market, you would have to chat directly with our distributor, Shadow Shield (the one you have been speaking to). I am definitely not aware of any exclusivity deals up there though.

Guest texasPPF

Reat this before you decide!!

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63093

Has anyone attended the Xpel courses? i am thinking about taking the one on PPF and maybe even tint(They don't say much about their tint courses though), i really wanted to make it down to stans class last fall but the overall cost of travel for me plus the course was just far to much for me, i am only looking to be a bit of a hobby tinter/ppf out of my garage for friends and a few local guys in the car scene here

the reason i like the xpel course is because i can do it in Calgary, AB which is just an 8 hour drive or quick 1 hour flight, and i have friends i can stay with in Calgary while i take the course(s)

so i am just curious if its worth while? has anyone done it? or should i not bother?

Thanks.

Dustin

Guest texasPPF

I asked the Admin to pull down the post related to this link. Melissa, I did read your post and offer to talk. I am going to wait until Monday and see if we remedy this. If not, I will ring you up and come to Vegas and see you folks.

Thanks!!

Guest texasPPF

I'm sure you'll be okay up there!! If what I received is the norm, there are a lot of unhappy installers out there!!! :beer

i have booked my course Apr 25th-29th.

Will let you know how it turns out.

i have booked my course Apr 25th-29th.

Will let you know how it turns out.

Best of luck Dustin :beer

I hope you got the ppf classes where you are doing hands on. Three days of watching only seems like overkill :) Might have not understood what you were saying so I'm going to check the website.

Stay in touch

Stan

Archived