finally got it....

now all you need is for my turkey call to work for ya :lol there's a spring where the top blade attaches...you gotta loosen it up a little to reduce the kentucky turkey accent :lol2

yeah i've been playin' with it but i can't get the southern turkey accent out of it :cry these pacific-northwestern turkeys just turn and run. :D

Got you a turkey yet blade? I got one 11 inch beard with the crossbow..

i came dayamn close yesterday. i've only been up twice. i'm slackin' early on but i'm planning on going all next weekend. :lol i finally got my blind set up yesterday.

11 inch beard?? DAYAMN! :lol

Bring that thing east and you can join our crew. I have a Brute Force 750, my buddy has a 800 outlander and the thing has some serious sack. 3 feet of mud and it still tears through it.

Yep

now all you need is for my turkey call to work for ya :malc there's a spring where the top blade attaches...you gotta loosen it up a little to reduce the kentucky turkey accent :ssk

yeah i've been playin' with it but i can't get the southern turkey accent out of it :poop these pacific-northwestern turkeys just turn and run. :lol

Got you a turkey yet blade? I got one 11 inch beard with the crossbow..

i came dayamn close yesterday. i've only been up twice. i'm slackin' early on but i'm planning on going all next weekend. :lol2 i finally got my blind set up yesterday.

11 inch beard?? DAYAMN! :balz

Yea, got awesome video footage too..ill post a link whenever i can get a chance to upload it..me and my bro are trying to go pro and make it on the outdoor channel within the next year..seriously :lol

Bring that thing east and you can join our crew. I have a Brute Force 750, my buddy has a 800 outlander and the thing has some serious sack. 3 feet of mud and it still tears through it.

sweet :lol2 i'm so used to riding polaris sportsman 500s...so i didn't see any need for anything larger than the 500. plus i couldn't pass on the deal. and the can-am has more power than the polaris that i'm used to anyway. :balz this thing will climb a tree. :malc

sweet :lol2 i'm so used to riding polaris sportsman 500s...so i didn't see any need for anything larger than the 500. plus i couldn't pass on the deal. and the can-am has more power than the polaris that i'm used to anyway. :balz this thing will climb a tree. :malc

We have a blast riding at night. The mud sneeks up on you.

the can-am definitely does not have the 'cadillac' ride like the polaris does, but it's still a great ride and plenty of power. :thumb i've never even ridden a Brute Force :dunno i see alot of 'em around here though. :thumb they just came out with the Brute Force 750 with power steering. :thumb

the can-am definitely does not have the 'cadillac' ride like the polaris does, but it's still a great ride and plenty of power. :thumb i've never even ridden a Brute Force :dunno i see alot of 'em around here though. :thumb they just came out with the Brute Force 750 with power steering. :thumb

Eeech my BF rides like a 1960 John Deere. I think the shocks are there just for decoration. My friends Outlander is way plush in comparison. I did put run flat mudders on mine and that certainly has something to do with it.

Archived