Little Giant

next ladder I buy will be an LG SKYSCRAPER, so I don't have to tint chit this way

I think I've tinted that way - using the LG as an extension ladder - maybe twice. I hate doing it.... I feel so unsafe and would rather reschedule the job then have to do that. My LG - I'll hang off of it like a monkey..... but only as an "A". Probably has to do with the fact as a kid I used to live in the woods... climbing trees, building forts, etc.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
next ladder I buy will be an LG SKYSCRAPER, so I don't have to tint chit this way

I think I've tinted that way - using the LG as an extension ladder - maybe twice. I hate doing it.... I feel so unsafe and would rather reschedule the job then have to do that. My LG - I'll hang off of it like a monkey..... but only as an "A". Probably has to do with the fact as a kid I used to live in the woods... climbing trees, building forts, etc.

thats was probably the stupidest way I have ever had to setup to film window's. for sure the most unsafe.

The top set was right at 30 ft up from the floor.

I can be a bit much for small job's though. I still keep my trusty 6 ft painter's ladder as well.

:D I've fallen off them too many times.. (twice, which is twice too many in my book) I refuse to use them. I was doing a job last year for a contractor... didn't know there was ladder work involved... I had no choice but to buy one. Used it for that day and got rid of it on the way home.

I can be a bit much for small job's though. I still keep my trusty 6 ft painter's ladder as well.

:D I've fallen off them too many times.. (twice, which is twice too many in my book) I refuse to use them. I was doing a job last year for a contractor... didn't know there was ladder work involved... I had no choice but to buy one. Used it for that day and got rid of it on the way home.

chit I run up and down mine all day some days. I just hate working on the very top of it is all.

coast2coasttinting028-1.jpg

coast2coasttinting021-2.jpg

Oh hell no! That job would be scaffold all the way or a lift, preferably a lift.. the biggest skyscraper doesnt look close enough for that, looks 40 ft plus to top

Ordered a lg pro 26 1a off ebay for $389 with free shipping and work platform..pretty sweet deal! I like the skyscraper but im tight :lol maybe later..

But does it look as pimp as this? Mine is a PRO LG.

LittleGiant1.jpg

yep, just like that one..ladderguy on ebay has some good deals :lol2

Archived