Little Giant

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to get the 11 ft like what you have, but lowe's only carries the 9 ft in stock. So I went with it because it was big enough at the time. And yeah the Sky SCraper is massive, but sometime's it would be better to have then scafolding.

Do you always have a 2nd person when using scaffolding? That's why I got the SS to begin with.... since I never have a 2nd pair of hands there's no way I could setup scaffolding. Plus the ladder is a ton quicker. :lol

TJ - how has the black finish held up? I was reading somewhere that it didn't hold up well.... but I don't know what the ladder was used for.... my ladders are generally only used inside and are kept inside when not in use.

I wanted to get the 11 ft like what you have, but lowe's only carries the 9 ft in stock. So I went with it because it was big enough at the time. And yeah the Sky SCraper is massive, but sometime's it would be better to have then scafolding.

Do you always have a 2nd person when using scaffolding? That's why I got the SS to begin with.... since I never have a 2nd pair of hands there's no way I could setup scaffolding. Plus the ladder is a ton quicker. :lol2

TJ - how has the black finish held up? I was reading somewhere that it didn't hold up well.... but I don't know what the ladder was used for.... my ladders are generally only used inside and are kept inside when not in use.

From getting banged around, it is scratched up and some parts have started to rub off...but its still black, and doesnt leave my hands black after climbing up and down it. I have used it outside a few times for exterior jobs. It is either in my truck, or in my shop...mostly at the shop when Im not using it.

I can easily setup two levels of scaffold by myself. Three levels gets tricky. The key to is setting up the first level outside, using your truck tailgate to hold one side of it, then wheel it in the job with the second level sitting on the top unassembled. Its getting the third level up that gets a little scary.

From getting banged around, it is scratched up and some parts have started to rub off...but its still black, and doesnt leave my hands black after climbing up and down it. I have used it outside a few times for exterior jobs. It is either in my truck, or in my shop...mostly at the shop when Im not using it.

That's my biggest complaint of the LG.... between my hands and getting on my shorts, which are tan... so they show the grease (?) very easily and quickly. :( I gotta get some black shorts and maybe a tan shirt... instead of the other way around....

I think I might get the black LG in another month or two... maybe find a homeshow that's selling them and look for a special.

Ordered a lg pro 26 1a off ebay for $389 with free shipping and work platform..pretty sweet deal! I like the skyscraper but im tight :thumb maybe later..

But does it look as pimp as this? Mine is a PRO LG.

LittleGiant1.jpg

damn i call that the gandolf room

:lol2

That was my original shop in the ghetto.

Well i got it in and it is a cool ladder, its like a transformer :lol. A frame sets up easy and smooth now that ive watched the youtube videos..trying full extesion is a pain though solo cause its so heavy, really need 2 ppl i think to use full extension safely in a house.. those guys on youtube sling the ladder around like its a feather but theyre using the smaller ladders..i like it though so far, ive been practicing wiih it and it sets up nice once you learn how to do it right :cool

Archived