4k sq ft comm job

That was a cake walk job! Good Deal! I agree that the company that did the GRB did a terrible job!

Can I just call you by your initials? :spit

:wall:lol2

Did ya'll get it done? You said it was scheduled for Thurs-Sat. Looks more like a weeks worth.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty cool. The PITA part of that job I think would be those things in each corner of each piece of glass. I assume you had to cut around each of them?

Cut around, yes. But not as bad as alot of suspended glass walls I've seen.

The worst part is the jeans, hardhat,safetyglasses,boots, fallharness, safety meetings, OSHA bs,

I may not even get to "Superman" on the lift! :lol2

dam, I saw the first pic and was looking for the Superman pic :lol

Did ya'll get it done? You said it was scheduled for Thurs-Sat. Looks more like a weeks worth.

Was supposed to start on Thur. I lost my dam fall harness, someone had to get "certified"

to work the dam lift, drywallers were doing the dam ceiling, Have to have a dam extra guy on the dam ground

(another dam"safety" rule that sounds more like a dam union rule to me), dam paperwork, dam safety meeting,

May not get back on it this week. what else? Always something. Oh yeah... dam!

Was supposed to start on Thur. I lost my dam fall harness, someone had to get "certified"

to work the dam lift, drywallers were doing the dam ceiling, Have to have a dam extra guy on the dam ground

(another dam"safety" rule that sounds more like a dam union rule to me), dam paperwork, dam safety meeting,

Sometime's it seems like they are more interested in stiefeling business than any kind of safety. Especially unions.

Guest Retnitorp

Drug Test, you can Thank Insurance Companies for most of what you are dealing with.

Damn! :thumb

You would think all this would have gone down before the install date.

Archived