What do tinters consider a great tint job?

Guest filmslayer
A note though: if there is much sporadic specks, most likely an environment issue, if clustered, most likely an install procedure issue. If a couple of specks within the whole job, it's a get off my property you annal custy issue :lol

:DD

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A note though: if there is much sporadic specks, most likely an environment issue, if clustered, most likely an install procedure issue. If a couple of specks within the whole job, it's a get off my property you annal custy issue :lol

:dunno

2x

Basically, no light gaps, very minimal contamination(no hairs and such). Also, no creases but a small 1/2" one on bg or a tiny one on a rollups, but no where near the middle of the glass.

Another thing with contamination, if there alot in a concetrated area, I'll spend more time tyring to fix it, then just cutting another one out. Once i catch myself trying to fix tinty dots for more than a miniute or so... I say "F" it! and just tear it off and start over.

As long as the double sided tape holds the door panels on and the water around the contamination doesn't dry until they get it home, it's all good. :D

:lol

Good 'ol tail light warranty. Once you can't see my tail lights, warranty is expired.

:lol

Guest shadeking

F1 said it spot on. As a pro you should always inspect your work and if it isnt right, make it right before the customer picks up the vehicle.

Clean the windows, panels so there are no streaks. Rub out specs with a butane lighter-n-chizler, all these extra steps make a huge difference in the end and add to piece of mind.

Archived