picky customers

when asians come in i try not to help them. we send the white or mexican guys up there. if they are filipino in no way do i even try to help them. they always ask what parts my parents are from and say they know them from church. then they want like half price. even when my mom tells me to give them a good deal i say know they get full price unless they had a positive imput in my childhood.

my mom says im too expensive. i say im good, thats why im successful.

And does your Mum run your business?

no but she thinks i should be givin people she knows discounts

A dealer told me one time, "If you can't screw over your friends and family, who can you screw over."

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay this will sound racist but whats with chinese customers. They are the only customers i have complaining . When you bring the car around for them there nose is to the glass and they bitching about water and stupid things . I have one come back this morning with a honda fit . There was a micro light space in the front quarter glass that couldnt see unlees you stick your head in the corner. He says it distracts him when he drives. Had one complain about dots not being even around edges and when i explain they keep repeating "not a good job" . you would think them coming from china with cheap ass quality goods they wouldnt be so|\|4L . :crazy

See when you buy a cheap $10 tool from Wal-mart that's made in China, and it breaks down 6 months later, you would cuss out the Chinese for their cheap ass quality right? Well, understand that the Chinese worker who made the tool is paid less than $1 per hour. So now someone pays you $250 for a 2 hour job can't even complain? What happened to "you get what you pay for?" I thought made in American is supposed to equal to quality work... :crazy

If you expect high quality jobs from others, then understand they expect the same from you.

Don't even know where to start with this thread... So much BS.

Asians defending Asians who won't even serve Asians and sends out the Mexican to deal with them.... WTF. [emoji23]

Here's my take on discounts: The harder you push for one, the less likely you are to get one. End. Of. Story.

Archived