Pinstripe for a Toyota

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fredstinting
Hey, has anyone got any pinstripe software? I bought an old 96 toyota tacoma for a hunting truck and im going to camo wrap the bottom and i wanted to pull the old pin stripe off and replace it in camo..I like the original design but not sure if anyone has any preprogrammed pinstripe for this model, i got a buddy that does signs that can cut it but he hasn't got any pinstripe designs..

all you got to do is take a measurement of the side of the truck from the front of the truck to the back then input the measurement in your friends sign software .if he can print on vinyl print your camo pattern on the vinyl then once done go back and cut the camo print into the thickness for your pin strip. make sure you laminate the camo print so it will with stand the outside elements.

oh hell yeah :lol what size are the tires? nice snorkel set up too. :thumb and how's that exhaust sound? i've been thinking of getting a silencer exhaust for mine for hunting season.

29.5 outlaws, pipe is loud as crap. You can crank it up in his shop and the windows start rattling in the house when you rev it up :lol

:lol awesome....not so much for hunting though :lol i do like the outlaws. been kickin' that idea around too. we ride mud alot here. i had my outlander in mud above the seat last weekend. still went right through. :lol can-ams are definitely beasts. :thumb

Archived