bored with current car

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buy a Ferrari and boredom becomes a thing of the past.

Devil :spit

:lol true ,but DONT beat on it!!! my ferrari is in repair shop for second time this year.i posted back in nov when i blew my differential,that cost me $8k,now i just snapped my drive shaft,so far $5k and counting...

i had a 65 mustang for a bit...i had to work on it all the time, got to be not fun and too expensive as a daily driver so I bought my frontier...then sold the mustang to pay for school and such...then sold the frontier to start the biz...i miss that damn truck!

While I really want the car, I don't think I would have it as a daily... for just those reasons. I can do some work myself... probably more on that age of a car over something new, but I want to enjoy it and not have it be a pain all the time.

I'm going to plan for next summer to seriously look around for one. Even if I only drive it in the spring-fall period... I'd be good.

I just really like those mustangs. Every now and then I'll see them on the road around here... one really nice one was forsale last summer at a local used car lot, but I didn't stop to check it out since I didn't really have the money for one.

There's def. something to be said for the classic cars. :spit

Archived