Do any of you guys install a Logo or contact number on your tint jobs?

Guest maxwax

Guest scottydosnntkno
every car gets a 3x6" white vinyl logo on the passenger quarter window. I figure at a traffic light thats the most likely side people will see it (right lane on two lane road + turning lane) and the least likely spot to bother the customer since they don't see it every day.

kinda tacky

every car gets a 3x6" white vinyl logo on the passenger quarter window. I figure at a traffic light thats the most likely side people will see it (right lane on two lane road + turning lane) and the least likely spot to bother the customer since they don't see it every day.

kinda tacky

I get TONs of calls from people saying they saw a car driving around with my name on it. Plus, i'm the only one here who does it, so people associate my name and logo with getting their car tinted.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldn't want anyone installing a sticker on my car so i don't install them on theirs. as far as rolling advertisement, we rely on our company vehicles for that. if you're good at what you do then word will spread without the use of those stickers.

Always thought it was a bad idea. One of my competitors does theirs. Imagine a 12 year old tint job driving around with your name on it and it starting to look like :poop People dont know how old the tint is.

The sticker lasts only about 2 1/2 years So are you saying your tint fails after 12 years?

i wouldn't want anyone installing a sticker on my car so i don't install them on theirs. as far as rolling advertisement, we rely on our company vehicles for that. if you're good at what you do then word will spread without the use of those stickers.

I guess labeling your work is a bad Idea ...according to you. If it were a huge sticker it would look tacky,but the size of the one I use is very small. and so far the customers like it it is sort of a Mark of Excellence as to say I got mine done at the premiere tint shop in my area. not @the $99 hack shop .

I guess labeling your work is a bad Idea

not at all...i'm just treatin' people the way i would wanna be treated. :poop you can do whatever the hell you wanna do. just don't put a sticker on my car. :lol

Why thank you sir...I indeed do exactly whatever the hell I want to do ..allays have and will continue to do so.

I never install a sticker without the customers permission.

I have them and always ask permission B4 putting one on the car. Just a word of advice though which was touched on a couple of posts ago.. make sure your tint has a good track record of longevity B4 doing so, otherwise your advertising a bad tint job with your name on it. Customers don't realize that you can have a bad looking job all purpled out or

Bubbling / rippling / delaminating due to bad product , they assume it was always bad. I've seen a tint company go out of business because of labeling great workmanship on what shortly turned into bad quality film. ( I'll leave the brand in question out of it :bingo )

Guest shadeking

sallfl.jpg

Placed inside the doorjam, with my name & number (mailing label) under it. When I do the walk around with my customer I show them the sticker. I wouldn't want to take my car somewhere and have someone put a sticker on the outside of the car. And if I did plan on doing it I would ask the customer first and maybe offer a small discount when doing so.

Archived