Last Post Ho #133

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a little chat with my mom today.... Long story short, they are trying to sell their house... have been.. and it's not going well. (Obviously) They gotta lower the price a lot more then they had hoped, and even then who knows.... It's all part of a bigger plan which was supposed to benefit my parents in the long run.... now, at least financially, might not.

Very upsetting. (She was planning on retiring in 3 years) I remember when I was young, I used to tell her that once I started working she could quit and I'd take care of her and my pop. (I was probably 12 at the time) Totally forgot about that until today.

So my new plan is to actually make that happen - as much as I can. Which I'll say with tinting, it's ultimately up to myself how much I make.... or don't make. I feel if I really apply myself to this over the next couple of years I should be able to build it up enough that I'll at least be able to help somewhat. I figure it's the least I can do since I've been costing her money since day one. She has helped me out with $$$ too many times.... time to do what's right.

Hard day.....

But hopefully good will come from it.

Ugh..

Good luck Roach, hope it works out for you all. I have to fight my parents to get them to take money from me.

Thanks....

I think they will take it, because the need is/will be there, and like I said, I've taken enough of their money.... I can't believe they would care.

Plus banks normally don't care about who deposits money into accounts... just who takes it out. :)

Guest filmslayer
three terrific Motorbike races.

i caught the last one , battle for 4th was awesome ....

Went right to the wire

it was all the TV showed the last 7-8 laps .... 1 2 3 were way out front and uncontested ...

Guest Malcolm E Boo
three terrific Motorbike races.

i caught the last one , battle for 4th was awesome ....

Went right to the wire

it was all the TV showed the last 7-8 laps .... 1 2 3 were way out front and uncontested ...

The first three were close until half way then fourth onwards got close and took over the contest.

Archived