torch shrinking

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use both yellow when it's cold out side and blue in the summer. It also depends on how fast you can move your hands out the way.

and not all film likes the torch. xpress film quick dry plus is my choice. been torching for quite a while :headbang

I think of it like a cordless drill.

I use both yellow when it's cold out side and blue in the summer. It also depends on how fast you can move your hands out the way.

and not all film likes the torch. xpress film quick dry plus is my choice. been torching for quite a while :headbang

How quick do you normally shrink out a back glass using a torch?

How quick do you normally shrink out a back glass using a torch?

less than half the time.

If I'm running on Redline or mosters i can do a back window in a 1/4 of the time. You have to move very fast. A torch is not very giving at all!!

It will burn the film is a split second.... not like the heat gun, you can set the heat gun on the film for a second or two before it burns.

Archived