LOTP #136

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good morning :please

man what a road trip yesterday. Wokeup in memphis went to a couple semionars before leaving the confrence. Picked up the kids between nashville and memphis to take them to a concert.

We had bought tickets to long before we knew we would be in memphis the night before. Concert wasn't over until 11;30. I didn't get in till about 2:30 this morning. I can't believe I'm awake this early. :wave-finger

But I'm sure glad I got the day off. :hmmm

hell I'm only home for 5 days then we leave for Orlando for vacation. :please And man am I ready.

Got to get ahold of TA. I'm supose to spend one with him while I'm down there. Funny how in a two week vacation. I'm looking forward to the 1 day of the trip I will spend working. Must be somthing wrong with me. :wave-finger

good morning :nuts

man what a road trip yesterday. Wokeup in memphis went to a couple semionars before leaving the confrence. Picked up the kids between nashville and memphis to take them to a concert.

We had bought tickets to long before we knew we would be in memphis the night before. Concert wasn't over until 11;30. I didn't get in till about 2:30 this morning. I can't believe I'm awake this early. :hmmm

But I'm sure glad I got the day off. :thumb

Have a good time the next couple weeks and be safe! Tenn can be a long azzz drive going east or west :please I got arrested for hitch hiking the interstate around Cookieville back in 69.... those were the days :wave-finger

Archived