working on a facebook account for the biz

I have been putting off manging a facebook account for our bisiness for so long now. I finally decided to see if Facebook would actually help grow our biz or not.

I am very poor with computers and limited on the time I'm willing to spend with facebook. Any suggestions my fellow shop owners and friends might have on growing your biz through facebook. I would be greatfully for.

Checkout Coast To Coast Tinting on facebook and give me your feedback please. :lol

I have been putting off manging a facebook account for our bisiness for so long now. I finally decided to see if Facebook would actually help grow our biz or not.

I am very poor with computers and limited on the time I'm willing to spend with facebook. Any suggestions my fellow shop owners and friends might have on growing your biz through facebook. I would be greatfully for.

Checkout Coast To Coast Tinting on facebook and give me your feedback please. :lol

here is mine https://www.facebook.com/pages/Class-On-Gla...182410141819078

your page looks good Joe. I'm not real good with using the site yet,but I will keep at it. :lol

Ric sorry to hear you don't like facebook. I'm new to the whole thing myself.

thanks just keep adding and working on it it will look good if you need any help just holla

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr

I don't have a facebook for just my window tinting. But I do have a separate folder on my personal FB, one for cars and another for trucks/suvs. This is this only type of advertising I do. And with the way the world is today, people tend to live off facebook. So I can't see making an account for your shop hurting your business in anyway.

Maybe you could do some specials off your facebook. It's like free up to date advertising as well!

I think it is a smart move to do a Facebook page C to C. Here is mine for Zola Distributing:

Zola Tools on Facebook

I think you should start by taking pictures of any interesting cars or flat glass jobs that you do and posting them up there. I would ask the customer if it is ok if you post their car or house on your FB page. Most will say yes. Ask them if the are on facebook. If they are, tag them in the photo or send them the link to share. If they agree, your post now goes on their wall and all their connections see that they had work done by you. You just reached a bunch of potential customers with a form of word of mouth advertising....all for no cost other than a bit of your time.

Good luck C to C and let me know if you have any questions or I can help. I will look you up and "like" the page tonight.

Archived