SPi Vision

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Nice work, There matty

Coincidence Tinting a Fiesta ST today,

was mentioning the spi vision,

Customer laughed & said just bought some Points to his headlights, Specksaver moment for me :lol

Anyway looks identical to the spi Vision Exclusive to Bonwyke, Only thing is his were Blue to match his car apparently available in 44 different colours,

told me companys called http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

Checked out they do supply to trade unsure on sizes, Mot complient allegedly,

question is Nick how exclusive is this to Bonwyke ?? or differnt product, Lot of similaritys here , Spi . flye etc sheer coincidence who knows :dunno

Fly eye is a totally different product.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work, There matty

Coincidence Tinting a Fiesta ST today,

was mentioning the spi vision,

Customer laughed & said just bought some Points to his headlights, Specksaver moment for me :lol

Anyway looks identical to the spi Vision Exclusive to Bonwyke, Only thing is his were Blue to match his car apparently available in 44 different colours,

told me companys called http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

Checked out they do supply to trade unsure on sizes, Mot complient allegedly,

question is Nick how exclusive is this to Bonwyke ?? or differnt product, Lot of similaritys here , Spi . flye etc sheer coincidence who knows :dunno

Fly eye is a totally different product.

OK just curious, if you say so malc, Looked identical to me sure its not same product different name lol,

Just looked at the site. Colours Interesting concept

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Malc you ever thought of changing Names maybe the Stig of tint world, man of few words but a wealth of info :thumb

26000 posts and I am a man of few words :lol2

I just eat sleep and drink the window tinting world.:D

Used the fly eyes product myself, got to be honest , it's very flexible, can go around some unbelievable curves, can screw it into a ball and pull it back out straight. But the end result is no where near as good as spi vision, just don't have the quality finish as an end result.

Archived