SPi Vision

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo

Fly eyes- calendered

Spi vision - cast

Completely different , not 100% on the above facts, but I don't think I'm far wrong.

I don't think you are far wrong either.

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

Malcolm, all you say is quite true... there is a place for both products. SPi Vision differs from the fact it has a enhanced adhesive system snd that doesn't leave any trace on the lens. It's solid black construction allows better finish, no white edge to hide, I cannot vouch for other products but i am assured SPi Vision doesn't alter the beam or change the bulb colour. All MOT/VOSA tests have approved it, so as to not fail the MOT.

SPi Vision has already been used successfully on complicated lenses like the Nissan Juke, Range Rover Vogue and Peugeot RCZ

Like all these types of lens coverings you have to watch how you treat rear reflectors, ensure that HID Bulbs are tipped/cowled and the lens are OEM/Factory approved. More details can be found at www.spi-vision.co.uk

If you carefully at the pic of the rcz, there is sort of two parts to the front lights, a big bulge on the front part, a semi circular ridge type groove and a more flat part towards the rear, that's the hardest part to lay down, you got to get film up from the bottom that hasn't had the crap heated out of it that has some life left in it to carry on the job.

I've done other cars before by removing the lights, can be tricky, need a third pair of hands to keep the light unit still, I prefer to keep the light units in, solid surface to work from, I just trim round the edge of the light , and heat it hard and push the edge down with a felt card.not gona peel

Are any of you finding that spi vision is effecting night time vision? Couple of customers are saying that the headlights aren't as bright with the film as they were before? Great film though and a brilliant add on; almost every customer I get for tinting I push spi vision and most are having it done.

Done 3 transporters in the last week and got a 55 plate hyundai coupe to do on saturday so that should look brilliant. :)

Archived