Press Release Writer

Have you ever used a service to write a press release for your company? We want to have a press release written for a new product that we will be carrying and I am not sure of who to use!!

It would also be great if we could find a company that has worked with film dealers in the past!

Thank you for the input!

Tim

We have written our own press releases and sent them to every outlet we could find. We were on the news last year b/c of our press release to a local news channel. The small local community papers are the best to submit to, b/c they always need new material to publish, and they will post it to their websites. Then all you have to do is put a link to it on your web page. Submit to your local radio stations as well. We have been mentioned on the radio many times. AM radio stations are always willing to share local news.

Good thoughts!

I will check with the film rep first. I send them to ANY and EVERY publication that I can!! It is something that I would really like to get better at. We were trying to think of ways to get the word out about our new product and in a brainstorm with my sales person we thought that PR may be a way to do it!

Tim

We have written our own press releases and sent them to every outlet we could find. We were on the news last year b/c of our press release to a local news channel. The small local community papers are the best to submit to, b/c they always need new material to publish, and they will post it to their websites. Then all you have to do is put a link to it on your web page. Submit to your local radio stations as well. We have been mentioned on the radio many times. AM radio stations are always willing to share local news.

And you wrote these yourself??

That is impressive.

That is impressive.

Of course. I did hooked on phonics a few times, and finally nailed it!

That is impressive.

Of course. I did hooked on phonics a few times, and finally nailed it!

LOL that is not what I meant. Writing a press release that is picked up by that many venues means those releases were well written. Nicely done!!

Tim

Archived