true black vs classic black

just put an order in for a couple rolls of true black 20 and 42% and was wondering if i made a good choice over the classic black. i use global qdp at work and purchased the true black for cheaper side jobs outside of work. was wondering if there were people who have used both the true black and classic black and what their thoughts were. i have no problems with switching from different films and adjusting techniques.

Hi Painted600rr,

QDP is a completely different product. TB is not intended to compete with it. TB is a good choice as your secondary/economy line.

The price differential/savings between CB and QDP may not make sense for you. You can call me at (800)FILM-NOW to discuss. I do not know what part of the country you are located in and whom you buy your Global from.

QDP is the strongest product we have in the USA and we do not want to cannibalize it by converting QDP dealers to CB. This is part of the reason why the CS Warranty is optional on CB but standard on QDP.

CB is made exclusively for EWF and is specifically constructed to allow us to compete with our most viable and successful top-tier competitors. It's a step up in quality and a step down in price. This film is already selling briskly and that all important reorder rate is very close to 100%. The largest customers for this product are dealers who are selling their own brands and want a film that ranks with the best films on the market in terms of quality, longevity & handling.

CB is not an economy film. It is a direct alternative to the top tier films in the USA professional market and we expect 2012 to be a record year for EWF with the addition of this beautiful new product from the company we consider to be the best window film manufacturer on this planet.

-Howard

with true black, slip tack is a must. I've never had more consistant tacking of the film, than with true black + slip tack.

Hi Pjtintz !!!

In particular, certain dish soaps can be a issue for True Black which has a Clean Remove/Slower initial tack adhesive.

By contrast, Classic Black has the traditional aggressive fast bonding adhesive.

Slip-Tack is free for the asking with any EWF film order.

-Howard

i use j&j so im hoping it wont be much of a problem with the TB.

Hi Painted600rr,

QDP is a completely different product. TB is not intended to compete with it. TB is a good choice as your secondary/economy line.

The price differential/savings between CB and QDP may not make sense for you. You can call me at (800)FILM-NOW to discuss. I do not know what part of the country you are located in and whom you buy your Global from.

QDP is the strongest product we have in the USA and we do not want to cannibalize it by converting QDP dealers to CB. This is part of the reason why the CS Warranty is optional on CB but standard on QDP.

CB is made exclusively for EWF and is specifically constructed to allow us to compete with our most viable and successful top-tier competitors. It's a step up in quality and a step down in price. This film is already selling briskly and that all important reorder rate is very close to 100%. The largest customers for this product are dealers who are selling their own brands and want a film that ranks with the best films on the market in terms of quality, longevity & handling.

CB is not an economy film. It is a direct alternative to the top tier films in the USA professional market and we expect 2012 to be a record year for EWF with the addition of this beautiful new product from the company we consider to be the best window film manufacturer on this planet.

-Howard

im in the northeast and i order my QDP through you. im not replacing the QDP with the TB just using it as a cheaper solution for my outside of work jobs where most people are more concerned with getting a cheap price than the quality of the film. the TB seemed like a good choice. just havent installed any of it yet.

Guest top notch auto works llc

I assume your response is about the classic black 1.2 2 ply NR? im a newbie to EWF and am trying to do as much research as I can on some of these companies ive never used.

Top Notch, email or call the EWF info from their website, it will put you in touch with Howard. Trust me, no matter what volume your looking for he will take the time to explain everything! I wish every business I deal with had customer service like they do.

Archived