Suntech

Guest ClearVue

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha... belive it or not, film get abused HARD up here. Longer summer days, scorching heat... We don't get snow here, but in the area's that do, get double the UV abuse from the low sun and reflection off the snow. I'm always coming across rotten film jobs.

Wish I could answer that, but I'm flat glass only. If this helps, standard sunguard reflective films will last 8-12 years... One job with solar bronze, facing south, right on the water, packed it in after 2 years. I'm hoping the madico and huper will work a bit better. A friend was foolish enough to have some dyed Sunguard auto film installed a few years ago and its starting to turn?

Guest TINTFXold

Suntek is working great from me. I am turning my inventory over and filling it with their product. My prior film I used for many yrs. I love the Suntek film. They sent me a free t-shirt and an tool pouch with my orders

Guest Sprinter

I'm gald this film is working for the colder climate weather installers, there are a few shops in my area that install it and like everything eles time will tell. one does dealer work so he does'nt care what the film will do and the other one yells at his customers in front of them so I bet he does'nt care either.....................dealers here don't care what is installed on there cars al long as it's cheap, cheaper the better thats why there is still way to much dyed film here..............

Archived