This one is concerning

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how the whole J&J thing started with tint? its literally the only thing I hear, I thought it may have turned into a generic name for "baby shampoo" but it seems like every is really talking about the actually product.

I use a different brand of baby shampoo and it works fine. Does J&J have a certain formula or ingredient that works really good or something?

I do not use J&J. But I think we should be more concerned with the unknown effects of handling PS and dry adhesive all day every day. Many tinters put the corners of the film in their mouth to peel liners. Has this ever been a issue or tested for potential health issues ?

I do not use J&J. But I think we should be more concerned with the unknown effects of handling PS and dry adhesive all day every day. Many tinters put the corners of the film in their mouth to peel liners. Has this ever been a issue or tested for potential health issues ?

I would avoid putting film in my mouth, there are other ways to release the liner. Use your fingers, tape, OLFA blade, etc. :twocents

note taken I will quit drinking baby shampoo :lol

You have 16 years in the business think about how much atomized solution you have inhaled? :gasp

Think about it... Contact in your mouth (especially gums) brings things into your bloodstream much faster than shampooing your head.

Is there anything that doesn't have the potential to give us cancer these days?

:dunno Death maybe?

Seriously, it does seem like everything causes cancer. But why knowingly expose yourself? It the cumulative affect I see here, most tinters who have been installing for any substantial amount of time probably expose themselves to more than they realize.

Archived