This one is concerning

I just slammed dunk that J&J in the trash! I see no point is using it when there are other alternatives. I just gonna take a guess that its not good to be breathing the mist from it and having your hands drenched in it all day, every day.

Going back to non ulta joy. Its tacks way better for suntek and I learned of it from the one and only Forumula one dealer in town.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read the ingredients in your food lately? :shock propylene glycol (yes the stuff that will kill your dog if he licks it.) Aluminum (highly toxic to nervous system and brain) MSG in EVERYTHING now, even sour cream. Killer sweeteners like aspartame (they don't even have to put Aspartame on the label anymore, thanks Congress) and on and on.

It's intentional.

Guest Infiniteoptiks StL

Oh NO...you mean we're gonna die? I'll bet everyone on this board that used some kind of shall we say illegal substance has had much worse exposure than a little shampoo. Whatever drug from some country with no EPA to regulate it so stop worrying. As a mechanic in the 70's we used compressed air to blow off brake rotors and you could taste it for 2 days. Three years of that and wow! maybe I'm gonna die! I'm enjoying my cigar now so Good bye fellow worry warts.

"Denial" is not just a river in Egypt... and formaldehyde, 1,4-dioxane are both known carcinogens that anyone would do well not to ingest if they can help it. It was just a heads-up so that people can take precautions if they so choose too.

Do what you wish, good health to you infiniteStl, enjoy your cigar. :beer

"Denial" is not just a river in Egypt... and formaldehyde, 1,4-dioxane are both known carcinogens that anyone would do well not to ingest if they can help it. It was just a heads-up so that people can take precautions if they so choose too.

Do what you wish, good health to you infiniteStl, enjoy your cigar. :beer

x2

Archived