Where do i start!!!!

Guest arachnid

Guest arachnid

I'm a noob to this message board, and I want to learn how to put on graphics and tint. I"m looking to start my own shop up soon and I want to know what the hell I'm doin' please help.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

hey guys, I need some help.

I need some advice on putting in breast implants. I've seen it done once and looks like alot of fun and something I think I could be good at. I'm opening my clinic soon and need to know what the hell I'm doing. any advice is appreciated.

:ahole

arachnid--this is as stupid of a question as yours.

I want to tell people to stop posting s**t like this and stop wasting our time. BUT, we need a good laugh every now and then. :lol6

Guest arachnid

it's all good all you guys want to give me s**t for wanting to get involed with YOUR thing, I know its not easy and I'm not sayin'it is but I do want to learn all I can about it before I move forward. its not like I'm gonna work alone there will be people who will work for me who know what there doin', so thanks for all your help! I'm sure all of you where born knowing how to do s**t!!

I'm a noob to this message board, and I want to learn how to put on graphics and tint. I"m looking to start my own shop up soon and I want to know what the hell I'm doin' please help.

nobody is going to sit here and tell you how to do stuff, you need to experiment and ask specific questions, you are about the 500th person to ask this question...:lol6 the best way to learn how to tint is get a job in a tintshop and learn from scratch,....search google for a tint video and watch it, or take a tint training class at a film distributor for about 1000 bucks, jsut get the basics down and practice like a mother, for graphics you need a plotter and a computer to cut the designs or just do them freehand......this is not a easy trade to learn, good luck. :mdpw

Guest thetintshop
I'm sure all of you where born knowing how to do s**t!!

well, kind of. I started when I was 14. I know another guy on here started when he was 13. and nearly all of us started before we were 20. you're going to find out it takes YEARS of working with tint before you even get good at it. there is no such thing as a "natural" tinter. this is not an easy profession, MUCH LESS DOING IT AND OWNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS TO START. I've never known anybody start a tinting business without a few years experience under thier belt.

owning a tinting business is more than just tinting cars. you have to be a salesman, a good one too. you have to realize there is no one to send the angry customer to, you have to deal with it yourself. you have to be able to keep track of stock, keep records, talk on the phone, (I know that sounds easy, but alot of people have trouble being professional on the phone), handle advertising, bill collecting, keeping track of sales tax, health insurance, and loads of other little s**t that make a business run that most people never think about. and running your own business does not mean 8 hour work days, more like 14-16 and even more depending on the season. I spend MAYBE 20% of time actually tinting cars. the rest of the time is spent running the actual business.

so before you come in here saying your looking to open your own business, do a little research first and decide if you want this burden on your shoulders 24/7. we're where you come when you run into a problem with a certain aspect of window tinting, not to hold your hand through the entire endeavor so you can blame us when you f**k up. good luck

Archived