Cracked my first door panel!!!

Today i was tinting a 2008 g37 coupe and cracked my first door panel. f**k!!!!!!! I never thought it would happen but today was the day. Here is what happened, I put a clamp on these 2 front doors to keep the windows up when doors are opened while i was tinting. Then, i accidently closed one of the doors while the clamp was still on there and it made 2 small crack. I posted some pictures and I want to ask you guys, if its possible to patch these up? or do i have to replace the whole panel? if so, how much would the whole panel cost? I am stressing like hell, so please Any advice would be appreciated, Thank you.

IMG_1178.jpg

2-1.gif

3.gif

one of our guys bruned one on the last sytle G35 i think it was around 450

by the look of the damage , is it possible to repair something like that? I have seen some upholstery guys post before and after pictures of worst than that. But i wanan make sure, cuz the customer rather have it repaired than replace the whole panel. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

he didnt take the panel off...im sure he wasnt looking for critizism either......not sure about the problem..i would check around and see if it can be repaired...if not then you might just have to bite the bullet and get a new one... that sucks man :console

I have one in storage just like that one! Had it repaired and it didn't look so good so we had to buy a new one. They were real pricy when the car was new! Mine had a hole at the top.......... crappy materials ... hard to repair but your damage is down on the panel. Worth checking it out. Sorry to hear but "it happens" :beer

yes it can be fixed! and it is much cheaper than replacing it. there are vendors that service mainly dealerships that do nothing but repair damages of that and much greater magnitude. feel free to send me a pm if u are still intrested! good luck and don't stress too much about it. it happens to the best of us.

Archived