Questions About Ceramic Films Answered

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spfwindowtinting

Rob thank you for sharing this information. It was great meeting you and through post like this it is easy to see your dedication to the industry. Most all of us have no where to turn when it comes to true information one these products, so it is nice to have someone take that need to the next level. In in case product knowledge trumps the lesser so thank you to shedding some light to the composition of these films and technologies.

Guest spfwindowtinting

And the only Madico Ceramic I have seen in 72" is one that designed labeled PMACC which did not match the rest of there ceramic line and could not be used in conjunction with there other films. It did not even have the same performance criteria.

Great video and post Rob, most of us here need some education on the difference with ceramic film products :beer

Thanks Stan :beer

With all of these threads popping up asking about the differences between Huper and other ceramic films, I thought I'd create thread with some info. Hope it is informative.

Rob thank you for sharing this information. It was great meeting you and through post like this it is easy to see your dedication to the industry. Most all of us have no where to turn when it comes to true information one these products, so it is nice to have someone take that need to the next level. In in case product knowledge trumps the lesser so thank you to shedding some light to the composition of these films and technologies.

Ty it was a pleasure meeting you as well. You made some valid points at our meeting and I appreciate your insight. Sorry we couldn't chat longer, those meetings fly by pretty quick. I know I am not your RMD but if you ever need anything or have questions give me a call anytime, I'd be happy to help out.

Take care :beer

Since you are comparing films.

Can you please compare the absorption specs of the films as well please. :grad

this thread is here to educate and use publically available information to show how these ceramic products all differ in comparison to Hüper Optik.

:thumb If it is publically available then I will post it.

I'd add the competitive advantages of the ceramic 20 (single pane or tempered glass) in performance given the requirements of many local power companies. TECO offers $2.00 a sq ft (east-west facing; no cap) There is no other ceramic film that can meet their Total solar energy requirement here than the Huper Optik ceramic 20.

I'd add the competitive advantages of the ceramic 20 (single pane or tempered glass) in performance given the requirements of many local power companies. TECO offers $2.00 a sq ft (east-west facing; no cap) There is no other ceramic film that can meet their Total solar energy requirement here than the Huper Optik ceramic 20.

We need more sun up here, The only material that may even have a shot at getting power company participation would be Enerlogic. And that is a looooong shot. Mike, I haven't talked to you, how was dinner?

Archived